Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wedding Bells!



Our congratulations to the happy couples who are now "officially" engaged! HOORAY!! Aaron (top) proposed to Angela Friday night and Michael proposed to Katherine the following night on Saturday. We are so happy for them all and look forward to having them in our family! We love you guys! Way to go!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Glad to finally get to see a picture of Angela. Thanks for posting one!
We're so excited to come out in less than a couple of weeks and again in February!

Charisse said...

Man, when the Hunt family does weddings, they do lots of weddings! Congrats to the newly engaged couples!

Anonymous said...

Those are the first pictures I've seen of Angela and Micheal - thanks for posting them. (I just realized I am writing the same thing Christina wrote, so I may as well finish...) We're so excited to come out in a few weeks and then again in February!

Topsy said...

I loved Becca and Christina's comments. They made me laugh!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Congratulations all of you. How fun to have multiple weddings again! Good luck Steve and Victoria. Love all of you.