We found something fun this year though. We replaced our entertainment center a few months back with a large armoire. Well, when it came time to pull the Christmas decor out, we had to be creative in where to place our little village. Here is where we decided..right in our fireplace.
Hello world!
2 years ago


6 comments:
I love the village in the fireplace!
Very creative idea!
Your tree doesn't look Charlie Brown to me, it is so cute! I love the village too. How do you get your kids not to touch it? Blake LOVES cotton balls so if we had a village it wouldn't last long! Love you.
Your tree doesn't look Charlie Brown to me, it is so cute! I love the village too. How do you get your kids not to touch it? Blake LOVES cotton balls so if we had a village it wouldn't last long! Love you.
Your tree looks great! Is it real? What a great idea to put the village in the fireplace. I didn't put ours up this year. (Too many things to do.) I'm not sure where I would put it. Maybe on the piano. Love you. Only 6 more sleeps.
Your decorations look great! There isn't anything like Christmas lights and decorations. Cute village.
Post a Comment