Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Shout Out


This is my brother John and his family. As of today, he is officially now a doctor. That's right, another "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?" He defended his dissertation today (clinical psychology) and was approved and we are all so thrilled for him . A huge congratulations to him for all the hard work over the past several years (I think 12 including his undergrad?), and especially to his sweet wife, Mindy and his adorable children, Johnny, Maggie and Josie. Way to go all of you!! We are so proud of you all!

6 comments:

Charisse said...

I am so happy for them!! Hopefully that will be us in two years! Honey, you put his thesis, that is for a masters, it was his dissertation for his PhD that he was defending. He would be the first to point that out!:) Cute post!!

Honey said...

Yep Reece, you're right. Thanks for catching that.

Livingstone Family said...

Hey, thanks Honey! We're pretty excited, and looking forward to the PAYOFF!! It was actually only 10 years including his undergrad-- thank goodness! And it wasn't too bad. I figure time is going to pass no matter what you do, may as well make it a good investment. And we had a good time, never suffered too much, and we've got good "student" memories, I highly recommend it! But we are excited and grateful to be FINISHED-- wo-hoo!

Topsy said...

Congratulations! Wanna move to Austin - we need a doctor!

Maggie said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. ONLY 10 years :) Still impressive.

Christina said...

So great for them! How nice to be done with school after 10 years!