Here's another shout to my brother, John and a new shout out to my sister, Micki. They are the newest graduates of our family and we want to congratulate them on their HUGE achievements. Micki, actually graduated in December with a BS in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with an emphasis in finance, but walked with John this morning. And John, (as I mentioned before) graduated with his PhD in Clinical Psychology. Way to go guys!!


4 comments:
Thanks, Honey. The only thing missing was YOU!
Cute pics! Is your ultrasound tomorrow or tuesday? I know you told me but I can't remember. All I remember is it's at 2pm. Good luck, Love you!
Cute pics! Is your ultrasound tomorrow or tuesday? I know you told me but I can't remember. All I remember is it's at 2pm. Good luck, Love you!
You're such a good sister. We love you all so much. (I remembered the password - actually it was the one I tried. I think I might have spelled our user name wrong. Howbad is that?) Love you!
Post a Comment