Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chickadees

It's been a while since I posted any pictures of the kids. At Clay's request, here are some we took this morning, bed-head hair and all.




6 comments:

Janelle said...

How in the world did you have time to take pictures of your kids in the morning???? I barely get Donovan out the door dressed! You're a champ! Cute pictures, they have some funny expressions.

Topsy said...

Aunt Honey -
This is Nathan. I love your kids. And I miss Clayton and Rylee. Some day, can you come over to my house from your flight and play with me. Please.
If you want to be warm all year forever you should seriously come to Texas. It is nice and warm here. Well today it is actually raining and cool. But we can play all summer outside. You should see our trampoline, it is awesome. I'd love to jump on it with you kids. And my mom wants to see you guys. You all have fun at your house. I miss my cousins.

This is Sydney. You should see the golden box of crayons that we would share with you. We love you! Cousins!
Sydney

Charisse said...

Cute kiddos! Rylee is so tan! She would get very dark here. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month! Love you.

Charisse said...

Cute kiddos! Rylee is so tan! She would get very dark here. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month! Love you.

Maggie said...

So cute. They look like so much fun.

Jeannie Barclay said...

What sweet little people you have. We can't wait to party with you guys. Love ya!