Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kaycee's Four!!

I seriously don't know where all the time goes, but it is definitely not waiting for anyone! Yesterday, Kaycee turned four! It seems like she should still be toddling around. I think of all of our kids, KC has to be the most spunky. She can give the sweetest smile and compliment and just moments later, also give you the fiercest scowl and back talk! Just the other day she says "mom, where are your ears? Are they open?" I respond "yes." Then she says "well then listen to me!" Oh, the sweetness... She's also my little back seat driver - it's kind of funny.

So here's to you, Kaycee, Happy, happy birthday!! We love you!


(She wanted the same cake as Lucy)

Cute girl!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Kaycee! We love you. Delia's sitting on my lap and as soon as we opened your blog she said "there's Kaycee, my friend Kaycee" - so sweet!

Topsy said...

Happy Birthday Kaycee Ruth! We love you!

Charisse said...

Happy Birthday Kaycee! Honey, she looks just like you! I hope your flight and everything went okay. We are excited to see you tomorrow! Love you!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

That is a lot of birthdays close together! Wow! How fun to have so many parties.