Our little Lucy turned two years old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She's the first of our children to turn two and not have a younger sibling (not that we didn't try) to take away her "baby" spot in the family, so she definitely knows how to play that card! She is just as darling as can be, and in an instant, can turn that sweetness into sass. She certainly runs the show at our house. We love our Lulu Bean to pieces - Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Blowing out her two candles!

Cool, cool Lucy

Lucy with her loot!

While I'm blogging, Lucy decides she isn't finished with her cake and tries to sneak it away at bedtime.
Too bad she didn't get very far!
And, a happy birthday to my little sister, Reecy who shares her birthday with Lucy. I'm not sure why I always call her 'my little sister,' we're only 17 mos apart, but she turns 26 today!! Love you Reece, hope you had a great day too!
6 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Lucy!!! We can't believe how big you are. We hope you had a super awesome day.
What a cute birthday girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. Happy Birthday Lucy!
I can't believe she's 2! Time goes by so fast. Happy Birthday,
Lucy!
Happy Birthday Lulu! The cake is darling. It looks like from the cartoon Strawberry Shortcake. I can't believe how big she is getting. With her sunglasses on she looks like KC.
Thank you for the birthday wish! I had a great birthday! Love you. Can't wait to see you in a week.
Super cute pictures. Time flies. She is such a cute little girl. I love her sneaking her cake away at bedtime.
Happy Birthday Lucy!
Post a Comment