Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our little friend

I wish there was some way to show you how tiny this little bunny really is, but it could comfortably sit in my hand. It is tiny and so cute. I certainly would not say that about the rabbits around here - they are far (far!) from being cute. Pests are really what they are and they are everywhere. They eat flower bulbs, chew wires in cars and are starting to show less and less fear when it comes to people. My kids can probably get about 18 inches away from them before they scurry off. I know we have a fox in the area too, so why these rabbits aren't disappearing, I don't know.

We do enjoy seeing our little friend though. She lives under our juniper bushes right outside our front door. She doesn't come out very far, but enjoys our greenery right there. Hopefully she won't stay very long as we plan on tearing out those bushes soon. She's a cutie though - for now. Look how teeny her ears are!

2 comments:

Topsy said...

is she a baby? so adorable!

Charisse said...

That is so cute! Ashley would be in heaven. She loves things like that. Blake would probably be freaked. Do you feed it carrots? Will she come to people? So cute. Tell me when is a good time to call you. Love you.