Apparently, some of my sisters did not appreciate the pictures I posted of them. I didn't think they were bad at all, but here is a peace offering...a HUGE peace offering- right here on my own blog for all my readers to see! And, some additional photos..
Hello world!
2 years ago


4 comments:
That's brave Honey. Good thing you are a skinny, beautiful, confident, blond, or else a photo like that might scar a person! HEHE
Hey Honey, it would sure be nice to know who the anonymous person is. Wouldn't it? Love the pics. The revenge pic is not revenge, it's a cute pic!
Sorry, it was me. I didn't realize that I wasn't signed in! Figured Honey would know who it was since we were google talking when I posted it.
What a fun trip. I love the pic of you. I don't think I would be brave enough to do that myself.
Post a Comment