Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where's Lucy?

Just moments after I realize Lucy has 'escaped', I'm pretty sure I know where she is...

She's become very speedy at getting out into the garage after the door has been left open, crawling into the bike trailer and buckling herself up. Needless to say, Lucy's really been enjoying her rides. When I was working in the garage a few weeks back, I knew she was content just hanging out in the trailer. It was actually really nice.

Lucy has been so good to stay inside the house with me each day as the other kids go out to play on their bikes and scooters. Poor girl, but I just don't have the energy or patience right now to be out in the heat. I really do think she enjoys the one-on-one time with me though...she doesn't complain...much.

5 comments:

Charisse said...

Cute Lulu. You will have to have Ryan take her for rides on Saturdays. She is really smart to be able to buckle herself. What a smartie!

Humphries said...

What a cutie! I wish Joseph enjoyed his trailer as much as Lucy enjoys hers.

Christina said...

That's so great that she loves to go in the trailer. Ryan told us he took all the kids on a bike trip to the grocery store and they all loved it - how fun!

Angela said...

How cute! Lucy is darling and she is getting to be so smart. I was so impressed by how much she knew when we were reading yesterday. I love Lucy! I love all of your kids actually. I always tell Aaron that I hope our kids are as beautiful as Honey and Ryans!

The Henwood's said...

So cute Lucy Lu! Can you believe she is going to be the big sister! We can hardly wait to see you soon! We have air conditioning at our house if you want!!!