Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something New

No pictures with this post as I am sitting at my sister Patti's computer here in good ole Utah. Ryan has business in CA, then goes to Chicago this weekend for a wedding, then back here to SLC to drive back with us. Did Ryan fly out from SLC, you ask? He did not. Well, then how did you get over to Utah with 4 kids? By yourself?? YES Ma'am, and I am superwoman!! Okay not superwoman, but I did indeed drive out here by myself with 4 kids in almost record time (just over 7 hours including some congestion! Perhaps it's Ryan then who slows us down....jk handsome!) Anyways, this is the first time I have ever driven over here without Ryan and I must say, the kids were awesome! I didn't bring the dvd player- for fear of driving off the road while trying to get everything situtated - so the kids were so patient, listening to music, playing games and of course some fighting, but not too bad. So we made it, leaving right after 3 hours of church - I had to teach RS, but it worked out swimmingly. Ryan had packed all our food and distributed it among everyone so we were set.

Now we're almost all in heaven at Grandma's house where the kids have cousins, cousins and more cousins to play with. (I mention 'almost' because some sort of bug or food poisoning has hit 8 people now, putting a bit of a damper on some festivities. It appears to only last 24 hours, but we are certainly keeping our fingers crossed that all the Hunts will come away unscathed! We'll have to see..)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Way to go, Honey! You are Superwoman!

Charisse said...

That is awesome that your kids were so good for you. Hope you guys don't get sick. Love you.

Christina said...

Check out my sister's blog for a picture of my belly - I haven't been ignoring your request, I just haven't downloaded any pictures since our move. Hope you're having fun in Utah!

Honey said...

Alright, Christina. I DO NOT see a 7 mos pregnant woman in that picture. I demand another one! :)