About 3 weeks ago, I told little miss Lucy that this was the last box of diapers that I was going to buy her.
Time for the potty!
I gave her a week before I would start putting her on the potty, but all by herself, she started telling Ryan and I that she needed to go to the bathroom. She was successful about a handful of times and we were thrilled! I should have put her in undies right then (we don't say the p word at our house)! But, as I let up a bit and she was off doing her own things, she pretty much stopped - completely. UGH!
Potty training is not my favorite thing - nor is changing foul diapers! I've had much success in the past, so here we go. We're going to try the undies. The fancy waffle briefs. Here is Lucy today:
Now, if only she wasn't wearing a diaper underneath!


4 comments:
Good luck, Hon! I love reading your posts.
GO Lucy!
Way to go Lucy!
I love that you don't say the 'P' word..it is a weird word...it makes them seem sketchy...haha. I want to hear the story behind why you don't:)
Post a Comment