This is a picture that Clay took a while ago.
I hadn't ever noticed Lucy looking up at us - too cute.
I hadn't ever noticed Lucy looking up at us - too cute.
I don't want to brag, but I have the best husband ever. This past week was way too stressful for my liking. I felt like I was racing Lucy to the potty every 30 minutes (darn if the whole thing actually worked and she's potty trained - sometimes diapers are so much easier) :) I found out that we have two family reunions colliding the same weekend we're baptizing Rylee. And, the worst one of all that made everything a million times worse... I've LOST my green card. The card that proves I am a legal/resident alien here in the US. AAHH! I have turned my house upside down searching for the darn thing and I have no clue when/where I misplaced it either. I just assumed it was in it's place. I renewed it two years ago and I still have the stub, etc. of me getting it, but the card is NO WHERE to be found. I completely understand why we're commanded to have houses of order. Just last week I was searching in the depths of the basement for all my kids birth certificates. Don't you have a file of all important records?
I DO NOW!
Good grief.
Back to my husband being the best, he has been so understanding of the crazy stress and my absurd mood swings. In efforts of keeping Valentine's Day simple, he made a huge, long list of reasons why he loves me and has left little paper strips ALL over the house - I'm still finding them! He is so sweet. In MY efforts of keeping Valentine's simple, I handed him a little carton of Milk Duds and apologized for being such a dud.
Oh Ryan, you put up with so much craziness.
I love you!


5 comments:
I hope you find your card. If not, they can issue you some kind of emergency thing (I know this because one time my wallet was stolen 2 days before a trip!).
Thanks for all of your suggestions. The class is tomorrow - so I am starting to panic a little!
You guys are too cute!
I second that notion (that is about ME being crazy and Bobby being great and putting up with so much!)
I love reading your blog!! you have the most interesting and crazy life!!!:):):)
Post a Comment