Friday, March 20, 2009

Waiting for Daddy

This is one of my most favorite pictures. I love it.
Little Rylee when she as about 18 mos or so.


5 comments:

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Such a darling picture!! Rylee you are so cute with your Bowis. I can't remember how you spelled it. We love you sooooooooooo much.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

I totally remember Rylee at this age. So cute. Love the kitty too. Love you guys!

Reecy

Jeannie Barclay said...

I would frame this picture and blow it up big. I love it.

katieo said...

oh so CUTE!
was that in Provo?
I think that's how old Riley was the last time I saw her...

Topsy said...

This picture gives me hope. I've always loved her long straight hair, the way it parts just so to frame her face. Jealous! That's what we are!

But this picture makes me think that maybe someday Sister will have long hair like Ry's. I forgot Ry's hair was ever that short!!!