Better let than never, here are pictures from this year's Fun Run:
He ran so hard, he really wanted a medal not just a "lousy ribbon. EVERYONE gets a ribbon." There was a moment of learning that day. Although he did the best he could, he didn't get a medal and it was a little tough for him to swallow.
Miss Rylee (in the blue) running her 1/2 mile
(The top 3 boys and top 3 girls of each grade received medals and somehow I didn't get that Rylee was in the top 3. Nice one, Mom!)
Luckily, I had all afternoon to lift Clay's spirits and help him be happy for his sister. He did a great job - they both did.


2 comments:
What a great lesson for Clay...it seems like I have to keep learning that over and over again. They look so cute, Honey.
Congrats on the medal Riley! You have some pretty talented kids Honey.
Post a Comment