Friday, June 19, 2009

The Wee One



I haven't posted any pictures of Olivia in a while - shame on me! She's 9 mos now and is still our little button. She'd been scooting (slowly) for a little while, but has now managed to move around on all fours (still slowly). She loves to talk and sing. Her favorite words: mama, dada, baba (bye, bye), papa and hi. Olivia will wave good-bye, and it's my favorite to see her get excited and clap her hands - I love that. A new trick she learned this past week is to fall back (from sitting on our bed) whenever she hears TIMBER... pretty cute. While we'll still waiting for her to cut some teeth - those darn buds have been there for a couple weeks now, she's as pleasant as can be.

5 comments:

Christina said...

So cute! Eliza's working on teeth number 5 and 6 this week - and she is a biter! So I say enjoy the toothless smile as long as it lasts.

Aaron and Angela said...

We love the "wee one!" She is so cute :)

Jeannie Barclay said...

The longer no teeth the better! I wish my kids had no teeth. They are so expensive. She is the cutest little thing ever. Love ya!

The Henwood's said...

She is a little button!!! SMOOCHES!!!

Lanette said...

She looks like a little Honey! Yummy, makes me want to eat her:).