Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've never had one before!

A little klepto...

A few days before we left for Utah, this little one found out the greatness of stuffing random things down her pajamas - her footed pajamas.

First, it was Christmas ornaments, then her pacifier, to random toys (saving for later?), to really upping the anty to cell phones! Just the other day I found my phone down her pants! yum.

On this day, she pulled out a pair of Lucy's underwear (clean!) from the suitcase. She wanted them on, so I put them on her over her jammies. I think this was the best thing ever for her as she realized that she could put things IN the underwear - like pockets! Since the underwear was such a hit, she moved on to KC's pajama shorts. Not as effective, but still held everything on the inside, just right.

Look at that belly!

I love this girl.

6 comments:

Aaron and Angela said...

This is hilarious! I love it!

Christina said...

She's too cute!

Charisse said...

I love your clepto! It was so funny to see the kinds of things she would put down her pjs.

Watch her at the check out at the store! There are lots of things she could put down her clothes!

The Henwood's said...

mmwah!!! Snubbles for her! Good thing she doesn't have a bra too! :)

katieo said...

Good thing she doesn't have a bra too! :)

hahaha!

Seriously. so hilarious. That third picture just cracks me up.

Danae said...

That is hilarious! You'll have to curb that habit over the next few years!