Here are some things I heard from Kaycee and Lucy this past week.
Kaycee is the queen of making up songs. Her latest:
"I love Mom just a teeny bit more than Grandma,
Just a teeny bit more than Grandpa."
Lucy hears me burp.
Lucy:"Mom, say excuse me."
Me: "Oh yes, excuse me."
Lucy looks away and disappointedly says "moms don't burp."
Bless my Mom's heart, she mailed us everything we'd left behind in Utah - which made a pretty good sized package! Thanks, mom! When we opened the package, Kaycee grabs her glitter ball and puts it up to her nose.
KC: "ahh, it smells like Grammies."
Me: "Really?" (you sure it doesn't smell like rubber??)
KC: "No, it actually smells like Sicily." (her cousin)
Me: "Sicily? What does Sicily smell like?"
KC: "Like cotton balls."
By now Lucy is smelling Clay's football and quietly says " I don't smell Grammies."
Kaycee being sweet holding one of Lucy's hands while I put a band aid on a cut finger on the other. Kaycee gasps "Lucy! Don't put up that finger - that's your swear finger!"
Sitting by Olivia on the couch, she grabs a movie case and shoves it in my robe. Nice.


6 comments:
Your kids are so funny. I love that Kaycee says Sicily smells like cotton balls. Brent can't stand cotton balls!
Olivia cracks me up! So funny.
Love you.
What a cute picture!
What a couple of cuties!
Such darlings! Still smiling....now Olivia is a clepto AND a peer pressure-er :) Too cute!
I loved the part about your mom sending everything you left behind in Utah. Sounds so familiar (I think I only left a few things this time, but I usually leave way too much stuff...on accident).
AAH! I just totally laughed out loud. love all of it.
(and congrats, again! :)
Post a Comment