Friday, April 9, 2010

Facing the Inevitable


Facing the inevitable that:

my derriere will only get bigger - along with my thighs, arms, chest, and the worst, my face

I will most likely cave into my sweet cravings every afternoon

the kids will continue to say "whoa, you're getting fatter everyday"

I could spend hours reading birth stories and dreaming of the perfect labor and delivery

our baby is probably already named but it bugs me whenever the kids refer to him by name

I want to exercise during this pregnancy but don't

my mood swings are much too moody - and swingy

that this little boy is already so loved

this pregnancy is cruising along and I only have 15 weeks left

am I forgetting anything?

8 comments:

Aaron and Angela said...

Honey, you look great! On Sunday I still couldn't tell that you were pregnant. Also, I laid in bed my entire pregnancy. I didn't even have the desire to work out. In my book you are doing awesome!

Can't wait for the little guy to come!

Aaron and Angela said...

Honey, you look great! On Sunday I still couldn't tell that you were pregnant. Also, I laid in bed my entire pregnancy. I didn't even have the desire to work out. In my book you are doing awesome!

Can't wait for the little guy to come!

Christina said...

Cute belly!

Charisse said...

You look great! Just remember that whatever your kids say to you, their kids will say to them!

Love you!

Maggie said...

You do look great! It was so fun to see you and the kids had such a great time. Gracie has still been asking me all kinds of questions about your kids. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

What a cute belly, you look great!

Danae said...

Yes, the joys of pregnancy! Wow! You're over halfway there though!

Janelle said...

Now you are tiny so this probably never happens to you, but I loved the endless, "Are you due any day now?" or "You're still here?" When I still had like 6 weeks to go. And the bigger chest is the only thing I wish would stick around!