Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random

I've been thinking about some things lately, but mostly getting tired of seeing the same post on here for more than a week. So bear with my random thoughts.

The kids only have 3 more weeks of school left. Where did this year go? Last day is May 21. Can't believe April is almost over.

I attended a swim team meeting last night with Rylee. What turned from having one child do swim team has now turned into 3 kids doing it. It starts May 24th with practices every morning from 8:15 for Rylee's age, to about 10:30 for the others. Luckily, we can choose which mornings to attend and are encouraged to attend at least 3 practices a week. Dual meets every Saturday in June and I believe two into July from 7am to about 2ish. I'm excited and the kids are excited. Should be mucho fun.

I just ordered our 2009 blog book. I'll probably do another post when I get it and show off the 3 years of books we'll have.

Did I tell you my laptop is dead? So sad. Olivia pushed it off the couch. It was up precariously and I should have known better. I haven't been able to resurrect it yet. I miss it. I hope I can at least get all the pictures off of it.

I did my glucose test this morning. Easy enough to drink, but boy did it make me feel yucky for a little bit. I've dreaded this past week for my weigh in. Yeah, 9 lbs in 4 weeks, not so cool. My dr was impressed, but not concerned. And, who wouldn't love their dr (even more) who still calls you a skinny minny after that. I love her.

I'm down to appointments every two weeks now. I know, I can't believe how fast it's going either. I think it will only get faster, too. Am I ready? Not really, but third trimester here we come.

I bought sweet white corn on the cob today along with watermelon. They make me happy. The almost 80 degree weather helps too, but back to rain and snow tomorrow. Booo.

I'm getting highlights in my hair on Monday. Can't wait. It's been a while - 3 weeks after Clay was born. Excited to change things up a bit.

The other day Kaycee to Ryan "Dad, do you remember when you almost had a mustache?"

3 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Your random thoughts were fun to read! I can't wait to see your new hair!

Charisse said...

That is so fun that your kids are going to be on swim teams. I love the glucose test, and I can't wait to see your hair. Take lots of pictures.

Love you!

Janelle said...

I admire you for doing swim team. I just couldn't make myself commit to it! Maybe another year right?