Hey! I never look at my kid's blogs (how awful!), but Mom pointed me to you, so I looked. I'm in Independence Missouri right now on a Church History trip, but sure enjoyed looking at all your stuff. Sure love you and all of yours!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
4 comments:
This made me laugh! What a good Dad.
That's my kind of dad...sure to make millions that way. What a guy:).
Haha! Looks like one of the best days ever!Love it
Hey! I never look at my kid's blogs (how awful!), but Mom pointed me to you, so I looked. I'm in Independence Missouri right now on a Church History trip, but sure enjoyed looking at all your stuff. Sure love you and all of yours!
Dad L.
Post a Comment