Although the expression on my face doesn't really show it, I'm feeling really good. Nesting and working away on house and yard projects. 32 weeks on Friday.
You blonde beauty with the cute, cute red dress! What a woman. However, you do look a little serious in that pic, like I wouldn't wanna mess with you:). Not much longer to go...WAHOO!
I'm a mom of six - four girls and two boys. I'm married to one handsome man! We're loving life (trying not to go too crazy!) and "finding joy in the journey." Thanks for coming along!
8 comments:
You're so cute!
You look great!
you are so beautiful. and clay is dashing too :)
Your hair is so cute! I love it. You look great!
You look great! I'm jealous that you feel so good. Maybe next time i'll get that nesting feeling.
You look great. That dress looks really cute too.
What a cute belly! You're almost there!
You blonde beauty with the cute, cute red dress! What a woman. However, you do look a little serious in that pic, like I wouldn't wanna mess with you:). Not much longer to go...WAHOO!
Post a Comment