Grandma and Grandpa Hunt did more with the kids in the 5 days than I think I could in a month. Take a look.
Day 1:
LIBRARY TIME
(Ryan offers $5 for a book report.)
RED ROCKS
I actually haven't been there before. The kids loved it.ROXBOROUGH PARK
Here, the kids saw all sorts of animal life - including a large buck. A thunderstorm came and shortened their adventure here. Don't worry, they came back another day.
Here, the kids saw all sorts of animal life - including a large buck. A thunderstorm came and shortened their adventure here. Don't worry, they came back another day.Day 2:
THE DENVER CHILDRENS MUSEUM
G&G fought the crowd and the kids enjoyed the free day at the museum.
Too much fun.
G&G fought the crowd and the kids enjoyed the free day at the museum. Too much fun.
Day 3:
LITTLETON HISTORICAL MUSEUM

BUBBLE BATH TIME

Day 4:
Hiking back at ROXBOROUGH PARK and then onto MT. EVANS
(I'll need to get the pictures from Gpa again.)
Day 5:
SERVICE

The kids loved seeing all the animals and Clay had a slight obsession with the pigs, especially when they would roll in the mud. Which may have inspired the next activity. . .
BUBBLE BATH TIME

Day 4:
Hiking back at ROXBOROUGH PARK and then onto MT. EVANS
(I'll need to get the pictures from Gpa again.)
Day 5:
SERVICE
Love it.
Lest you think it was all fun and no work, each morning the kids left they took 10 mins and tidied the house. They spent quiet time working on math workbooks, reading, coloring and napping. The kids slept well every night and were anxious for adventures with G&G the next day.
Thank you Grandma & Grandpa and Grandma Didi!
What a week!
What a week!





6 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize that they did so much. How fun for the kids and YOU!
That is so wonderful! How fun for the kids and Grandma and Grandpa.
Are your kids getting rich with the book reports? $5 each?!
That is pretty sweet. I am so glad you were able to have some r and r. The kids pics are so fun.
Love you!
What great grandparents!! And wonderful for you to get some rest. happy happy post. :)
How wonderful!!! That is so nice to get some good R&R with a new wee one and not have to worry about the others for a little bit! I love Olivia's "I'm-not-so-sure-about-the-stiff-mama-on-the-bench" 'look' in the first picture! Too cute! Love you!
So cute!!!! Thanks for the pics. Looks like everyone had the best time! Lucky for everyone involved.
Love you all very much!
Post a Comment