That's right. A paper bag filled with love.
Well, actually a bazillion containers (finally being returned after several months) that were once filled with left-overs. Scrumptious left-overs brought home every Sunday from dinners at G&G Hunt's.
When Ryan was growing up (when they lived in Utah), they spent every Sunday at their Grandparent's house. How lucky we are to be able to do that with our kids.
Truly a blessing.
(And truly fabulous food!)


3 comments:
Thanks for reminding me to get my containers back. Sunday dinners are such a great excuse to get together with family! So fun!
Also, I like the new blog header. It is an adorable picture, but I think you need a picture with you in it too. I know you asked ages ago if we would take some family photos of you guys, but it never happend. Just let us know if you are still interested. Aaron is pretty good with a camera.
Thanks, Angela. I'm waiting for the postpartum-ness of my body (and face) to wear off a little (read: A LOT) more. We'd love for you guys to take our family pics though. Maybe in a month or two - you know when we can all freeze our tails off :) Thanks for the reminder, I better start thinking outfits!
Here is one for you Honey It is one my girlfriend uses when asked the more kids question. She replies no we finally got cable.
Post a Comment