Friday, October 29, 2010

They Make Me Laugh

It's always fun when Grandma comes - cause look what she can do!

One Sunday afternoon Ryan and I are talking about going to check on G&G's house (they were out of town).
Kaycee pipes up: Can we make ourselves dinner over there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry starts coughing.
Olivia yells: don't barf! (and grabs the burp cloth.)
Me: I don't think he spit up.
Olivia: Oh.
Henry starts coughing again.
Olivia: bless you, bless you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Our chiropractor had been gone for just over a week in Zimbabwe. On his first day back, Clay jumps up on the table.

Clay: Where were you?
Dr. Kevin: I was in Africa!
Clay: You smell like it.

3 comments:

Charisse said...

Hiliarious! I love the way Olivia talks. She was sure worried about Ryan at the baptism. She kept saying with a very concerned look on her face, "Daddy, water, Daddy water!" It was so cute.

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha!!!! I love it all!!!

Carla said...

Sooooo great! Miss those kids! Miss you guys!!!