1. His full name : Ryan Phillip Hunt
2. How long have you been together? almost 8 years!
3. How long did you date? we dated 6 weeks and were engaged for 4 more
4. How old is he? Ryan turns the big 3-0 in October!!
5. Who eats more? it actually depends on the day. I can eat a lot!
6. Who said "I love you" first? haha. Ryan did after about 2.5 weeks. "I think I love you." Totally caught me off guard. He is so sweet!
8. Who sings better? He would probably say me, but he can bust out some good tunes too.
9. Who is smarter? He knows a lot! I definitely say him.
10. Who does the laundry? I do, but Ryan's good to help.
11. Who pays the bills? I pay most of them.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, but I think Ryan would laugh and say I sleep in the middle of the bed.
13. Who mows the lawn? Ryan does and we're so happy to have one to mow!
14. Who cooks dinner? We share this task quite a bit. Ryan cooks way better than I do. One of his MANY great talents!
15. Who drives? I like to.
16. Who kissed who first? I was always really nervous about this kind of stuff. It took Ryan about half an hour before I let him kiss me. Not because I didn't want to, but we'd probably been together almost a month and he had stated earlier in the relationship that he wanted his first kiss to be with the woman he was going to marry. (isn't that sweet?) Who would have thought my handsome husband hadn't kissed a girl yet?? He's the BEST!
17. Who is more stubborn? Ryan
19. Who proposed? Ryan
20. Who has more friends? We're probably even?
21. Who is more sensitive? we are both fairly sensitive.
22. Who has more siblings? we tie. we both have 6.
23. Who wears the pants? hmmm, you tell me?


6 comments:
For the last answer I'd say hum..............YOU! Right Ryan. I bet he'd agree. We still love you though! Fun to read. Did Ryan really never kiss a girl before you? He'll have to teach a class if that is so.( I'll sign my kids up)
That was really cute to read! I can't see Ryan being very stubborn, but I can't see you being very stubborn either. We are so we helped with the setting up! LOVE YOU!
That is really cute! I didn't know Ryan had never kissed a girl before! Good job Ry! I'll sign my kids up for the class too!:)
What a cute couple you make. I love learning new stuff about you guys. I can't beleive Ryan never kissed another girl.
I love reading about you guys. THanks for sharing.
Cute Honey, thanks for doing that tag! I liked reading all about you guys.
Post a Comment