Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ugh! Again?!


Yesterday, we enjoyed a beautiful day at the park in 80 degree weather. Now we wake up to this! It was worse when we first woke up, but it's supposed to be like this ALL day! I get in such a bad mood when we enjoy beautiful spring/summer weather and then the next day we find this! ARG! I must say though that Colorado is notorious for the weather changing in an instant, so luckily when it does snow, it doesn't stick around long. But really, is anyone else tired of this winter weather?? (And if you live in a place that hasn't seen snow in months - you are not allowed to comment. Okay you can, but no bragging!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on that this crap weather must stop.We too have been experiencing the ARGH!!! Beautiful sunny short weather then waking to a foot of snow I want spring to come and to stay and play for more then 5 min.

Livingstone Family said...

Don't even get me started ...

Janelle said...

We are SO done with snow! I've been in a mood all day!

Charisse said...

So, I haven't seen snow all year! Just kidding, Honey I am not bragging. Snow does suck. Visitors are always welcome.

Topsy said...

Tell you what. This is the first Spring I've enjoyed for seven years. Boise always had a cold wind that kept us humble and then it would rain for days and days and then for a whole month, just when we though spring had finally come. I've decided that spring didn't exist. It was just winter, two weeks of nice and then summer.
However, I've actually been enjoying beautiful, short sleeve spring weather since February first and while it is amazing I won't brag, because come July and August I'll be begging for reprieve - one that won't come until November,or so I hear. So don't feel so bad. That grass may seem greener, but it really is just different grass and a whole different set of issues. Don't worry, it will come soon enough. Next year, you just need to plan a trip to see us in the so-called-spring.

Humphries said...

I am with you. I am tired of this snowy weather. I want to go to the park more then once a month. It's time for SUNshine.