Well, this one didn't go over so well. Unless... she was going for the smokey- eyes look...hmm...
Anyway, I attended a Mary Kay party a few weeks ago and learned that they have virtual makeovers on the computer! I didn't try it until last week, but I had a great time! I had Clay take a close-up of me sans make-up and uploaded it. (They do ask you to create log in info and ask for your email address, but I haven't seen anything in my mailbox, yet.) You can go through all the colors they offer of everything and then have hairstyles you can try too. Ryan and the kids had a good time dolling me all up - a bit overboard, if I do say so.
Give it a try here - it's free!
Also, for all you BYU Alumni out there. My sister is famous! Check out pg. 14 of the newest BYU Magazine. My sister, Micki! She's the fudge maker. If you've purchased any fudge from the BYU bookstore in about the last 8 years, it was made by her!
WAY TO GO MICKS! So fun to see you in the magazine!
Give it a try here - it's free!
Also, for all you BYU Alumni out there. My sister is famous! Check out pg. 14 of the newest BYU Magazine. My sister, Micki! She's the fudge maker. If you've purchased any fudge from the BYU bookstore in about the last 8 years, it was made by her!
WAY TO GO MICKS! So fun to see you in the magazine!


2 comments:
Just got the BYU mag. Cool. I will have to try the fudge sometime.
I read that article...I LOVE BYU fudge!
Post a Comment