Miss Rylee is growing up.
From this:

Just days later to this:

Although this isn't the first tooth she's lost, it makes me a little sad to see her adorable smile change. Not that she's not a cutie pie still (she'll ALWAYS be beautiful), it's just a step that makes my heart hurt a little.
I'm such a baby.
And, I'm okay with that.
6 comments:
Yeah for Rylee! She looks so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Love you guys!
Now your looking just like most of your cousins! So beautiful!
Each little step is sad and happy all at once. She is beautiful!
She is a beautiful little thing! I know what you mean though. We had Kindergarten round up this week for Liam and it makes me sad to think he will be gone ALL day next year :o(
Hi Guys! Everyone is getting so grown up!!! Even in the few months that we don't get to see you! Love you!
Rylee you are just getting too, too grownup. You look so cute with your missing tooth and your hair is getting so long. You are so beautiful. We love you and miss you so, so, so much.
Post a Comment