Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Styles

I cut Rylee some bangs this morning. Doesn't she look grown up? sniff sniff
I got my hair cut on Saturday. It's more of an A-line although I've been straightening it until I buy a round brush.


Note to self: don't post a picture next to Rylee - she's gorgeous.

7 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Darling!

Charisse said...

So cute! Honey, I find that velcro curlers work better and are so much easier. They are cheap at wal-mart. Or target, I know Ryan hates walmart. :)

Carla said...

So very cute! Both of you look great with your new hairstyles. :)

Maggie said...

So cute! How many inches did you cut off your hair? Change is so fun!

Alli said...

Pretty girls :)

Lanette said...

You did great! And you both look like babes. I love your glasses...always wished I had to wear glasses so I could look cool and stylish...just like you. So fun, Hon. Oh, and I loved the little note to self. We shouldn't put ourselves next to beautiful, fresh, young faces who don't even wear ANY makeup and are still gorgeous. Love you.

Debbie and Bobby said...

New Hair cuts are Fun!