Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clay’s Montana Adventure

Clay was invited by his best bud, Jakob, (and his dad) to head up to Big Sky Montana for a family reunion. He loved it. It was a tad quieter around here, but I was constantly reminded by Olivia that Clay was in Hannah Montana.

Thanks to Jeff for sending pics home along the way.

breakfastday 2day 2 bridge

Day 3 Canyon

Enjoying breakfast and adventures in Wyoming

Day 3Day 3 pic 2

I’m not sure it gets much more Beautiful that Montana – but Colorado is right up there!

Clay & Jakob ATV MT

Clay lives for this kind of fun. He and Jakob have already made plans to have their own cabin and ATVs in MT someday.

(Daisy Pass, Cooke City, MT)

Fun in Cody, WY

Yee-haw

You can’t pass up a Rodeo!

Rodeo

Or find out you’re allergic to horses! Poor kid.

very swollen eye

After some lavender and benedryl, he was much better ride home.

swollen eyes

Pulling the handcart

A fun stop on the drive home – they pulled this for 3 miles!

A wonderful week for Clay. Thanks, Jeff and Jakob!

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Poor Clay!! I laughed right out loud when I saw that pic of Clay allergic to horses. You can tell him Travis is allergic to horses too.

Lavender made Travis' arm go down right away. Even better than the medicated cream! I am a believer in lavender now.

Love you!