I’ve felt like I’ve been in a creative rut for so long. So when this project came together so quickly and perfectly, I was over the top excited.
Everything came together in a day. How often does that happen?? Not to me.
I picked up the shelf at Goodwill (see post below), went over to Hobby Lobby to find the letters. Success! They were also half price.
After re-painting the shelf, painting the M, and wrapping twine around the E, I actually had to have Ryan pick up a different H for me on his way home from work. What a great husband. I already had the wreath (also picked up from Goodwill some time ago just waiting for it’s turn to be used), so the total cost of the project was $18.00.
Fabulous!
Now, I’m toying with the idea of adding vinyl – something like this:
Excuse the unpainted knob and the flash on my camera. You get the idea.
I just want to sit and stare at it all day. See, very excited.
Now I just need to come up with another project.


No comments:
Post a Comment