Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inky Pinky Ponky


I've never been so thrilled about computer ink. 
In fact, I want to gag when I know we have to buy more. 
So crazy expensive.

Until today.

While shopping at my fabulous Goodwill, I came upon these beauties - just perfect for our printer.


10 cartridges for the price of one!
At $3 a piece, I scooped every last one up.
And, notice those XLs in there, too.

Blessed day.

Now, if ink actually expires this may burst my bubble . . . they are a couple years old.
Is that a problem?
I almost wish I needed to change a cartridge today..


Stay turned to see a fun project I'm starting.
I picked up the shelf today (again at Goodwill) for $4.50.
I can't wait to see how it turns out!

2 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

You always have such good luck at Goodwill. I can hardly ever find anything good (and worth the outrageous price they are asking). That is so awesome! I feel the same way about buying ink.

Danae said...

You have awesome luck! I loved catching up on all the pictures from the summer! You guys have been busy with b-days, swimming, etc. So fun!