I can't believe I'm doing this, but this week has kicked my butt!! And, it's not that I've been extraordinarily busy either. My house has gone to pot!

And, it's not like it doesn't happen very often, but my house easily (and I mean easily!) can turn to this. I almost want to list all the excuses along with each picture, but I won't. I vow every time that when my house is like this (especially when someone stops by and I am COMPLETELY mortified!), that I will be better.

My kitchen. Only after a day and a half.
But you know, life happens. My messes may not be the same as your messes, and you all very well may be grossed out, but here I am, putting myself out there -keepin' it REAL! (and hoping this insanity - of posting these pics, gets my rear in gear!)

This one takes the cake. The kids' closet. So much for these storage cubes.
10 comments:
Good for you Honey! I used to be (a few years ago) in such a panic everyday that someone would come to my door and voila my huge messes would be revealed in true form! I'm over it now! I do like a clean house but not the worry! Now I try to keep the main level decent...sometimes...-but the upstairs is pretty much like a bomb went off on a regular basis...we will get it all cleaned up in a day or two and then in half a day you would never know it!!! I agree KEEP IT REAL!!!
I'm glad I am not alone:) HAHA
You have nothing to be embarrased about! You have 5 childrena nnd one happens to be a new-born baby! My house looks like that without kids. Yikes! Now that is embarrasing!
I hate the weeks that rock my world. You seem to be taking it very well! :)
Glad to see that it happens to the best of us! I vow each new week that I will stay on top of things better, but things come up and at the end of the week I need a bulldozer.
My kitchen is kicking your kitchen's butt. Sure you got me on the closet, but seriously my kitchen might beat the whole house!
My house looks the same and I keep thinking " How am I going to get everything done" Your awesome! We switched the kids bedrooms this weekend and I opened Maddi's closet and about cried. She saves everything. So my goal today is clean everyones closets and switch them. We do what we can.
Hallelujah! I am not alone in the world!!!
Your house had nothing on mine! It's so frustrating how long it takes to clean up and maddening how quickly it can be messed up again! Truth is that most peoples homes look like this and no one will admit it! Love ya!
I'm right there with you. I hate how fast things can get messed up.
Post a Comment