2. The kids were asked to get their jammies on. I find Kaycee singing her heart out on her bed facing the wall (I love it when they sing). I love the way she belts songs out - whether she knows all the words or not, or even makes up her own. Several times at Sunday dinner over at Gma & Gpa H's, we'll hear KC's lovely music coming from the bathroom. It must have some amazing accoustics!
3. Clayton, Kaycee & Lucy bouncing on Gpa's lap while he sings:
"I went to the store
to get a pound of butter,
but when I got home,
it fell down in the gutter"
and they fall through his lap. They love that!
4. Lucy came into my room and found me beside some "potty treat" wrappers. With great, big eyes and a smile to match "you went potty, mommy? Good job! Good job, mommy - you went potty."
5.This one really shows my maturity! While feeding Olivia, I was watching part of the news last night. There's an e.coli outbreak here in Denver and so the news station was listing the symptoms. I couldn't get past #1. While it was read "stomach cramps," all I could see written was "stomach craps." I giggled and giggled.
6. Last night, I was telling Lucy she had a boogie on her nose. "This one?" She shoves her finger up one nostril. "no, the other." "Oh, this one?" her finger up the other side. "No, Lucy, it's on the outside." "Oh. " Now it's ON top of her nose. "It's right there now." Showing her on my nose. She finds it and tries to flick it on me!! What the? "Who taught you that??" Lucky for me it was still stuck on her nose. We'll just leave it there.


4 comments:
So cute and funny!!! You have such a good memory Honey to keep track of all of these cute things! Emma said something just yesterday that I intentionally thought "I need to write that one down!" Do you think I even remotely remember what it was???!!! NO! It happens all the time! It will be a good long laugh for me some day when my memory is fully restored!
So great, Honey! Those are some fabulous memories! You're so funny! Oh, and I loved reading earlier that you don't use the "p" word. I was wondering what to do about Annie and the "p" word. Now I feel better..."undies" is a terrific substiture.
Score on the diapers! And I'm glad you get to enjoy potty treats!
Good job going potty Honey! Haha! I love that Lucy!
Post a Comment