Here is Rylee, just minutes after she lost her first tooth! She is ecstatic. I think mainly because we told her if it wasn't out by Friday, the dentist would have to pull it (and can you believe I would have been charged $170 for that!!). So needless to say, her parents are very pleased too. :)
I thought I would show you Rylee and Kaycee's hair cuts too, done by yours truly. (With a ton of help from Christina and Rebecca. Thanks ladies!). So, here are two of my pretty girls, and one handsome boy!


5 comments:
Beautiful! My brother actually tried tying dental floss to my tooth and to the door to yank it out. But just as we got the knot tight on my tooth, I pulled a little and it fell out. AHHHH. Your kids look beautiful!
Hooray, Rylee!!!! Mia is so proud and happy for you.
Rylee that is so exciting! Did it hurt? You and Kaycee have really cute hair cuts! Love you guys!
Yeah Rylee! Did the tooth fairy come? Cute hair cuts too!
How exciting Rylee!! And your haircuts look so darn cute. Great job Honey! Love you.
Post a Comment