
This Christmas, was the first time that all of the LIVINGSTONE family had been together in a year and a half and aren't we a sight?! It's amazing at how much we've grown (literally) in just the last 10-15 years. It started with 7 children, 6 girls and 1 boy, to 14 children, 7 boys and 7 girls. Thus, producing all these beautiful children. 8 grandsons and 16 granddaughters (only our baby, Honey Mary, is not pictured).
I can't tell you how much I love my family, and even more so, these past two months! I have such amazing examples to me of strength, love, endurance, compassion and so much more. If you could spend just a few minutes with all my family, you would see how great they really are. We have so much fun together! We couldn't be as successful as we are (we really are pretty cool!), if it weren't for our wonderful parents. I've heard my dad tell several people that "you won't ever know how much your parents love you, until you have a little one of your own." So, to all my family, I love you.



8 comments:
Totally AWESOME!
Did you get the CD yet? I haven't. I love your new background. How did you do that? It is very cute. We love you guys!
Sorry we haven't sent out any CD's. I was thinking we would give you one when you come next month..
Love you guys!
Oh yah...we are pretty cool! Heeheehee ;)
I love your family pictures. You guys sure turned into an army in a hurry :) Your little family is super cute. I like your background.
Cute family!
I love this cute background, thanks to Maggie's post. I have the link, Cute Blogs, under my other links. I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I watched Ryan do it. Give me a call Reece, and maybe I can walk you through it.
Love your blog Honey. We love our family soooooooooooo much. We have the best kids(and that includes spouses!) and grandkids!!! Love you all.
Post a Comment