Monday, January 21, 2008

Kaycee Ruth

This is Kaycee. Our little Kiki Woo. She is 3.5 years old and has such a care-free spirit. She is so fun to be around and has such a darling smile, even when she tries so hard to hide it. She loves to copy her older siblings, especially her brother. I have found them with their shirts off having a picnic in the front yard. She is so sweet and helpful. I love how she bounces around with excitement when she wants to show me her bed that she made so neatly, or how she's unloaded the clean utensils from the dishwasher and put them in their proper places. Sometimes, I even have to laugh when she gets after me, or tells me "You're evil." I didn't even know she knew that word. She has such a cute, little voice, almost cartoon-like, that I love to hear. She is at the stage where she wants to assert her independence and wants things her way, but she will always be our Kiki Woo. Such a sweet, little person to be around and love to pieces!

4 comments:

Charisse said...

She is so funny. I love the pic of them in the yard. Blake sure loves his cousin "Kaycee Roof!" Love you guys! This morning Blake said he was drinking the milk from his cereal like "Playton!"

Topsy said...

We love Kaycee Ruth!

Charisse said...

Hey Honey, you can get health department immunization records if you need them for Clay to start school. Just call them and they can fax them to you. Love you.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

What a darling Kiki Woo! We love you soooooo much. I love the pictures. And I love your blog background. How did you do it? Love all of you.